Re: RH wasting my time. REAL compatible cards?!

Michael,

    You know I had very similar problems, I have all brand new bleeding edge hardware
that even
though it is new Redhat said it was "supported", well anyhow they basically told me
that the hardware I had was some odd version that was "unsupported" for everything.
So I tried SuSE Linux 5.2 and guess what all my hardware works, their support is 100%
better and I have upgraded one version to 5.3 w/o ANY problems, completley slick, no
headaches anymore!!

                                                                    -Carl Johnson