Re: Install to third hard drive, Lilo or bootdisk?

Hi, Jamie D.!  I got your message about RE: Install to third hard
drive, Lilo or bootdisk?:

; if you are booting with floppy you shouldnt need to set up for /boot, but
; you do need a /
; that doesnt require wrecking the MasterBoot Record though.
; hope this helps

Thank you, that is the main thing I was looking for.  / (root), /usr,
and all the rest can go on the 3rd hard drive, I know.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan           <*>    I'm set up for PGP.  Are you?
jkapllan world std com   <*>   There's only one "l" in my name.

How many Centauri does it take to screw in a light bulb?  Just one.
But in the great days of the old Republic, a hundred servants would
leap to change a thousand light bulbs at the slightest whim!  (B5,
"Convictions")