Re: X10 switches and stuff to make coffee.

Okay someone just posted a URL for making coffee via a computer

http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Coffee-2.html#ss2.2

All you need to do is to connect a relay in parallel with the reset switch
. you could adopt the coffee circuit to control this..
if you really want I can redesign this circuit and spell it all out .
If the computer is an ATX type it is even simpler ...
Have fun
               David..