Re: ?? error message during RH 5.2 install

I've seen this when the hard drive fills during the install.  Try typing
<Cntl-f2> or <Cntl-F3>.  One of these virtual screens will show more
detail during the install.

| Bryan Swann (swann nosc mil)  803/566-0086   803/554-0015 (Fax)          |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc.                                        |
|  "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke"   |