parralel port sharing with Zip drive and printer.

HI there.
I am trying to work out how to share my printer and zip drive with one
p/port. I know that the ppa driver must be loaded before the lp printer
driver, but my questions are as follows...

1) Where are these modules loaded from and how do i call them?
2) is there anything else i need to know to get this tow ork properly?

any help would be invaluable..Thanks.

Matt.