Re: xdm/kdm and KDE (utmp?)

Just my $.02 worth.

A single misplaced or missing ":" in the /etc/inittab could easily cause
your system to NOT boot.  Finding this problem could be difficult.

| Bryan Swann (swann nosc mil)  803/566-0086   803/554-0015 (Fax)          |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc.                                        |
|  "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke"   |