Re: ? Installing on TX-Pro-II

Hi

On 6 Mar 99, at 8:06, Ralph Bagwell wrote:

> I'm installing RedHat 5.1 (5.2 had problems) on a TX-Pro-II with
> built-in video and audio as my first Linux effort. I used the generic VGA
> on setup. Can anyone help me with the selection of cards and chipsets?

	If anyone has any further info about this it would be greatly
appreciated.  Everyone I know is using Intel chips etc.  I'm more
interested in AMD K6/7 and TX Pro boards with 100Mhz wotsits.

	I have to go for an upgrade at some time and so any advance info
would help a great deal.

Thanks
Richard
Sheffield UK