NFS

Hello RedHatters,

 I've to machines both with RedHat Linux 5.2 connected to NT Server. I have
Samba setup on both machines and it is working fine. But when I want to access
one Linux machine from the other using NFS I get error :
Mount faild, reason given by server: Permission denied
Even when I try :
mount localhost:/etc /tmp/test

How do set permission for NFS other that the export file?

  --
Khalid S. Al-Khater
http://www.khalidalkhater.net