Re: mounting MSDOS 0r winnt or win98 drives under linux..

mount -t msdos /dev/hdaX  /mnt/"mount_point"

Substitute the number of your hard drive/partition for X and the place where you
are mounting the drive for mount_point.  when I mount my FAT drive I type:

mount -t  msdos /dev/hda5  /mnt/win

Mike

check out man mount for more info...I know the man pages are a pain to read but
there is a lot of good info there...