RE: pico not working...

> Well, thank u for your suggestion but i don't think that this is a problem
> with Windows machine bcoz from the same machine i am able to use pico while
> telnetting to other Linux machine and only with one  particular machine I am
> not able to use pico editor except from the console itself. I have tried
> from 3-4 different Windows machines. So it seems there is anything wrong
> with linux only.

	Well, since I too have to use multiple 95 machines and multiple
UNIX machines, I HAVE found it to be the problem in several cases. EVEN if
it'll work connected to one system and not to another. The only other
thing there is to check is your TERM setting on the Linux machine, which
should be fine anyways.

						Rick