partition problem

Hello,
I am trying to install redhat 5.2. onto a 6.5Gb hard drive. I keep
getting a message like "no swap partition defined" even though I have
defined a swap partition. I have tried to allocate the partitons using
disk druid and the redhat fdisk. Every time I run the install program it
corrupts the partiton table. Please does anyone have any idea what the
problem is?
Paul