New install help.

Hi;
I am a newbie trying to install Redhat Linux 5.2 and get away from using
the crash prone MicroSquish 98.  I have hit a dead end when the install
comes to the Disk Druid repartition part.  I am now surrounded with
Linux books and would like someone to suggest a partition strategy for a
2 gig hard drive.  Before I buy the book Linux for Dummies :) please
tell me exactly what you would suggest if you were trying to keep MS
Windoze 98 to use some programs that need it.

Thanks;  Glenn