Samba FS

I've just got samba to work between a Redhat 5.2 (upgraded via 5.1 from 5.0)
and
a Windoze box, but I don't seem to have smbmount and smbmnt installed
anywhere.  I had a look at smbfs.rpm using glint but only smbmount appears
to be in that.. Can anyone shed any light on this?  Where can I get these
from.  I tried compiling the source for 2.0, but it refused to compile
properley.  I'#m using a 2.2.0 kernel with smbfs compiled in.

Thanks
--
Rob Davis                                                  At home, using
Microshaft Bloatware