[no subject]

	fdisk /mbr

	Brent

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Hannover Haus wrote:

->I have searched my notebooks and cannot find the command systax for
->resurect my master boot record(mbr). Sometime in the past I read the
->command here and copied it to one of my notebooks. Now when I need the
->comand I cannot find the reference. I hope someone can hellp e with this
->problem.
->Thanks for yur help.
->Jack.
->
->
->--
->  PLEASE read the Red Hat FAQ, Tips, Errata and the MAILING LIST ARCHIVES!
->		http://www.redhat.com http://archive.redhat.com
->         To unsubscribe: mail redhat-install-list-request redhat com with
->                       "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
->