RE: Too large a HDD

Hi,
I tried to shrink my C: using fips2.0 . It said
"last cylinder is not free. Cannot create partition. You may have hidden
files etc...". So I went back and deleted the hidden files on C:\
I de-fragmented and tried running fips again.
Same error again.
Also now i cannot boot Win98 (surprise ;)  So I must EXT the missing system
files.
But what must I do about the "last cylinder not free" ? Are Hidden files
immovable - will just setting the hidden option off work?
thanks,
Anil Philip
Dept 4177/117, 2424 Garden of Gods, MCI, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Anil Philip mci com anil_rita yahoo com
For good news go to http://members.tripod.com/goodnewsforyou/goodnews.html