Re: Loading initrd.img........Boot Failed!

Luckily I don't need X, only plan on using command prompt on this box.  Just
using it for IP forwarding basically.  Hmm, where to scrounge up 8 more megs...

BTW, the Redhat-Hardware webpage says only 8 meg is required, but it seems in
actual practice you need more (My install on a similar 486 with 16 meg went
fine).  Maybe redhat should change their info...

"Durham, Kenneth J" wrote:

> it is to little ram for the installation.  I had 12 and had to upgrade to a
> total of 16 before i could get it to install.  Also it wasnt all that stable
> and x windows hatted me for only having 16mb ram. =)

begin:vcard
n:Gusz;Steve
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:PaineWebber Group, Inc.