RE: Loading initrd.img........Boot Failed!

RH 5.2 can install in 8 meg. I have an old i486-DX33 with 8 meg and its
running fine. I'm using AfterStep as the graphical interface, and have used
the bundled Netscape through my dialup ISP (slow as a slug, but it works).

My first attempts to install did not work.  I couldn't get an install to
work with the original 540 meg disk no matter how much I deleted from the
suggested install. So, I found a deal on a 6.4 gig disk and used disk druid
to format it. I used the workstation option and that went fine.

I'd like to build my first from-the-board-up system and move RH to it(I want
to see what RH can do with more than 8 meg and a DX33.  Does anyone have a
link to a list of boards that would work and their advantages/disadvantages?

Thanks, Alan

AwRuuska Net1Plus com <mailto:AwRuuska Net1Plus com>

  _____

ALAN RUUSKA

206 Lunenburg Road

West Townsend, Massachusetts 01474-1134