kernel panic while installing via ftp

Hello everyone

So I decided to quit trying to install with the Adpatec SCSI Cd-ROM drive and I
am trying to do via FTP.

I start the installation process with the bootable floppy.  I choose FTP
installation, it asks for the supplementary floppy, I insert it, it begins

With CTRL-C I get the message:

can anybody tell me what does this mean?  And how to solve it?

Thanks
Jorge Ruben Macias Lopez
jmacias amorfhia com mx
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6238