Re: plug n pray (prey) modem

Mike Abney wrote:

> Try,
>
>   pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf

I did, actually it was pnpdump > isapnp.conf, but I was in the /etc
directory so it worked the same.

Now I'm getting the following message at boot:

Setting up ISA PNP devices
Don't know what to do with Start dependent functions: priority preferred
on or
around line 47
Error occured parsing config file on line 47 --- no action taken

By the way, this is not a plup and prey mother board or bios.

TTYL

Darryl