3D Blaster Savage4 video driver for Linux

I thought I remembered somebody who was looking for a driver for the 3D Blaster Savage4.  I had the same problem so I was interested in finding one also.  It was easy to find, but anyone is still looking, I downloaded the latest driver for XFree86 from Creative at their site:

http://www.ctlsg.creaf.com/support/drivers/download.asp?product=savage4&OS=Linux

tschüss,