Re: Getting on the Internet

Has anyone managed to get his/her modem (or anything) working on com3 or com4
(ttys2 or ttys3) under linux?  I was told that coms 3 and 4 dont really exists,
but are just simulations of com1 and 2 respectively by windows using different
IRQ's, and do not work on linux.  Can anybody enighten us on this subject?

-Dovev