From: NfoCipher
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 4:38 PM
Subject: DNS stopped working?

Has anyone ran into this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
After I installed the ipmasqadm package, my dns stopped resolving outside domains.
It would resolve my domain just fine, but anything else would fail.
Ended up adding a dns forwarder so it would resolve outside stuff.
So what went wrong and how do I fix it?

Thanks
-Dave