Re: Getting on the Internet

I had this same problem, are you also using windows?  If so look up the irq for
com 3 (in the device manager).  When you get the irq number try:

setserial -b /dev/ttyS2 IRQ X spd_vhi

where X is the irq number, THEN add that line to "/etc/rc.d/rc.local" so that
the next time you reboot it will be automatic.

L. Marshall