pump/DHCP and NTP

I'm running Red Hat 6.0, with updates. I'm trying to configure xntpd from
the DHCP server using pump. (Everything else is getting configured
correctly by DHCP). Is there a way to do this with pump or do I need to
use the dhcp package? The only info on pump that I could find was the man
page, which was very uninformative. Thanks!
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                              Ted Belding umich edu
University of Michigan Center for the Study of Complex Systems