Anaconda Exception during Install

Getting an error during install of RH 6.1. I've updated the boot disk and am
installing the anaconda update but am still getting this exception. Happens
whether I am installing workstation or server, right after entering users.
I'm installing from the hard disk since I can't get the install to recognize
my CD-ROM.

Traceback (inner most last);
file "/usr/bin/anaconda.real"; line 255, in ?
intf.run(todo, test=test)
file "/tmp/updates/text.py", line 1099
in run rc=apply (step[1](), step[2])
file "/tmp/updates/text.py", line 468,
in __ call __ todo.getCompsList()
file "/tmp/updates/todo.py", line 972,
in getCompsList self.getHeaderList()

Suggestions welcomed, solutions preferred.

TIA

Chris