RE: Zip drive (external, scsi) :finally working!!

> 5. Now edit /etc/fstab and add an entry for your device and mount point:
>    Mine is (and your partition number may be different):
> ---
> /dev/zipdos  /mnt/zipdos msdos noauto,user,sync,mode=0777

Denice, I did all this and the rest; my zip was /dev/sda4... I added the
exact line you provided in /etc/fstab and it seems ok like that. Does it
make sense? (BTW what does mode=0777 stands for??)

Also, any tip to be able to save a document (download or else) directly to
the zip rather than on my HD ??

Many thanks for your precious help,

Robert