Re: changing X resolution

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help I have found that one of my servers were
> compromised a couple of Days ago. I am using RH6.0 with
> all the updates, the problem is that from some sort of log
> it looks like the barstard over wrote login file replacing
> it with a hacked version of login, and also replaced named
> with what appears to be a hacked version. I have a firewall
> in place, and also have set host.deny to all:all and also
> set host.allow to specific ports like smtp, httpd, and telnet
> to specific ipaddresses.
> can anyone help me with tightening up security?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kevin

Byegones. You and I have disagreed before, but I am willing
to assist you extensively, but I need more information such s
as what version of bind was running and so on. I have weathered
25+ attacks since 1 Jan 2000. Email me privately
henris bga com

"All data leaves a trail. The search for data leaves a trail.
The erasure of data leaves a trail.The absence of data, under
the right circumstances,can leave the clearest trail of all-
Dr. Kio Masada"