Re: need help installing 6.0

> I want to install Linux Redhat 6.0 on my empty second IDE hard drive. I
> have Windows 98 installed on the first hard drive. I am new to partitioning

If you want to write back with specific concerns, please do so. Someone
should be able to help guide you through the installation. First, backup
your files so you don't accidentally wipe out anything. Secondly, just
keep Windows where it is (first hard disk) and don't let the installation
touch that disk. Instead, just devote Linux to the second hard disk, and
install it there.

> Fikru
David E. Fox                     Census         Thanks for letting me
dfox belvdere vip best com        2000          change magnetic patterns
Be Counted: http://www.census.gov               on your hard disk.