Re: Windoz porting to Linux

Muhammad Kamran Shakil wrote:

> [...]

WINE is an implementation idf the Win32 API and some Win16
API, mostly by calling Win32 functions. It sup[ports

Winelib is the ELF version of them that allows
native linux apps using the Win32 API.

For better info on using WINE and Winelib
to port Windoze apps to linux, get on the
wine-devel mailing list. the wine-users
list is not very active yet.

Corel is using WINE for WPO-2000 and
DRAW!-8 suite and PhotoPAINT!-8 app.