Boot disk for serial console box

     Does anyone know how to create a boot disk for a system with no PC
     monitor, only a serial ASCII terminal?

     I already have the monitors on these boxes set up with the necessary
     changes to lilo.conf and inittab.

     lilo.conf

     serial=0,9600n8
     append="console=ttyS0,9600"

     inittab:

     s1:23:respawn:/sbin/mingetty ttyS0 DT9600 vt100

     I believe I can add the correct lilo.conf to the boot disk, but how do
     add the line to the inittab used during booting from the floppy?  I
     need to automate this install in over 20 different locations that only
     have ASCII terminals.

     Is there perhaps a way to run a script that is located on the boot
     disk during/immediately after booting from the disk.

     Thanks,

     Jeff