Re: Boot disk for serial console box

All,

A new box that I just built uses an Asus CUSL2 motherboard with built in
VGA video.  While configuring X Windows I am prompted to enter the RAM
available on the board... yet since the video is built in (and I can't
find a specification for amount of video RAM)... I'm kindof hosed.

Anyone know how much video RAM is on this board and if there is a way
around it?  Also, I don't seem to be able to find a happy set of settings
for my Sony SDM-M51 15" flat panel display.  Xconfigurator keeps griping
that the settings are wrong.

Do I need to do anything special with LCD flat panel displays?

- John