lpr-lpd ?

Hi,

I've got a RH 6.2 box with Hylafax installed that Im trying to rollout as a production service at work.  On the RH box I have a queue that points to an HP laserjet connected via a jetdirect to the network.  I can print to this printer from Linux and from Win98 through Linux via samba.

 Now Im trying to set up an LPR queue on a VMS host that prints through the Linux machine with the ultimate goal of printing ascii reports from our host system to a Hylafax queue.  Every job I send from the VMS host gets rejected.

Anyone have any thoughts?

TIA!
Rusty