RE: ISP connectivity Q

That is a bit beyond me. Could you if it is reasonable, to explain
how to do this?. Or if there is an online howto about this, i
appreciate it.
Jim

On Thursday, February 08, 2001 2:03 PM, Jim M. wrote:
| I am using RH6.0 and would like to know how can I enhance my ISP
| connectivity?.
| I am connecting OK but sometimes is is slow to death.  How can
| configure the
| RH6.0
| box to do better in its ISP usage.

Try using a proxy server like squid (for caching). It helps. But it doesn't
_enhance_ the connectivity.
--
Prashant TR <tr midpec com>
Web: http://www.midpec.com/