LNE100TX

I have just started using RedHat 7.0 and am not all that familiar with linux yet.  I have a Linksys LNE100TX NIC card, and cannot get it working.  I've taken some advice from another website, which claims to have RPMs to fix the problem, I guess it's an outdated tulip driver or something.  But after following those suggested steps it has not worked still.  I have been hunting around on various websites, trying whatever is avaliable, but nothing seems to work.  All I get it eth0 [failed] on boot up.  And there is absolutely no recognition of my ethernet card at all.  I really want to learn and use Linux, but without my network connection, it has no use for me.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dan Weisz