Re:Re: LNE100TX

Having a newer LNE100TX card myself (less than 6mo old) AND running RedHat7 here are a couple things you might want to try. First, if it isn't too late, go back to the installation and do an expert installation (expert <enter> at the initial prompt) several screen into the installation, you will be asked to select between a NIC and SCSI adapters, select the NIC and then select the DEC tulip driver. DO NOT set your machine up for DHCP addressing yet nor for BOOTP.

This has allowed me to boot with a fully functioning (but no IP address yet!) LNE100TX card. At this point its a matter of using netconfig to enter your IP address or the DHCP server address to obtain your IP (or in my case run the rp-pppoe config utility to enable my dsl connection).

Hope that helps.
Bob