Re: glib, gdk, gtk...

Meraj Rasool Khattak wrote:

hello,

i've installed Redhat 7, and its running fine only
with kde. It has some problems loading gnome, and
gives me the error of missing these libraries...

glib
gdk
gtk

i've searched over all my Redhat 7 installation cds
but it doesn't have these library.

Those libs should be on one of yout CD's. It depends on *how* you did the
(string) search. The other thing you can do is go to rpm find, and do a search there.
http://www.rpmfind.net/

cheers,

Elton Woo ;-)

--
eltonwoo videotron ca - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.
Registered Linux User #193975. AMD-K2 CPU on board.