Re: Upgrade to 7.2 DNS problem

Mugleston, Brad wrote:

Changed from sendmail to procmail when I changed to 7.1 as there were too
many security issues with sendmail I didn't understand.  I do notice that
procmail uses (or maps to) the sendmail commands - i.e. sendmail -q will
send my mail and sendmail -bp give me my que.

Procmail and sendmail do totally different things.  Procmail is an MDA
(mail delivery agent) and sendmail is an MTA (mail transfer agent).
sendmail uses procmail to put incoming mail into your mailbox.  Maybe
you meant qmail?
- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens vitalstream com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-      "Microsoft is a cross between The Borg and the Ferengi.       -
-  Unfortunately they use Borg to do their marketing and Ferengi to  -
-               do their programming."  -- Simon Slavin              -