install only used disk 1 & 2

Hi,

I have not worked with redhat for about 3 years.  In the old days we only had one installation CD.  I downloaded the distribution (7.3) and burned it onto 3 CD’s.  I installed it (with a little help from all of you) and everything seemed to be fine.  One interesting thing is that during the installation I was never asked to insert CD # 3.  Is this normal??   I am questioning the validity of my installation because Apache did not load.  I do not find the file httpd.conf file when I do a search for it.   When I was prompted for the services I wanted to install I did specify web server.  I also do not seem to have all of the man pages and I noticed that disk 3 contains a lot of them.  Should I reinstall or just use rpm to install apache and related files.

Thanks for your help

Lee Sharp