Re: transgaming.com have some balls

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002,  Robin Cook commented thusly,

> So like Jack I am having to reinstall window on a partition so I can
> play the games I want.

Guys I dont see the fuss, every one of us on this list has a windoze
system in additional to our linux system so please play your windoze games
under windoze, its worth the reboot, the speed and stability are bettter
than winex would ever manage :-)

Best Wishes,
Grendel

--

Prozilla: all your files are belong to us.