Redhat 7.2 installation problem

Hi,

While installing Redhat 7.2 on a new machine (dual AMD
Athlon MP 2Ghz) my system locks up. The installation
process gets all the way to formatting the HDD and
then after some time installing the packages (even
when I only install KDE) it just sits there forever.

I hoipe someone could give me an idea on how to fix
this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dimi.