Re: Ethernet connection

This could be a hack, and I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm
incorrect...

I think it is because the network is initializing before the pcmcia
service. Try renaming the S*network to a number after S*pcmcia.

For instance, on my system I normally boot into runlevel 3. So in that
directory (/etc/rc3.d/), where my pcmcia is S24pcmcia, i'd rename the
S10network to S25network.

I think that should solve it. YMMV.

Lawrence