Can't kill svscan, svscanboot, readproctiltle processes

After I palying around try to install qmail in my system. And then I dicided
to keep my sendmail instead.
But I can't kill svscan, svscanboot and readproctitle processes, that I
think that installed with qmail.

How can I kill those processes? Or prevent it to run in the next boot?
Because after a power failure, my system go down. And when it up again, I
notice that those processes is up again.

Btw, Im using RHL 7.0, with sendmail, bind and dhcpd installed.

Thanks.