Activating eth0

I have RH 7.3 installed (from download discs) on a Dell Latitude CPx
500MH Laptop.  I am trying to connect to the internet by ADSL through
a Xircom RealPort Cardbus REM56G-100 (Combo with 56K Modem).  It works
fine With Win98.  It appears that the connection is being made because
the lights on the DSL modem and the ethernet card are lit up.
However, I am not able to activate it in the Network Configuration.  I
have it set to activate when computer starts.  I obtain IP address
settings with DHCP. Since that wasn't working, I also configured a DSL
connection.  The DSL will activate for about 30 seconds. Obviously, I
have done something incorrectly.  It doesn't show when I do a hardware
browse.  Any suggestions?  The hardware compatibility website shows
that the driver is xirc2ps_cs and that it is located on the
installation CD.  How do I find it? In which .rpm would it be?  and in
what directory in the Linux installation should it be if it was
installed correctly?
Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.  I would like to
avoid
buying a new network card if I can avoid it.

Martin Harris
msharris72 msn com