From: Martin Means [mailto:martman_46226 yahoo com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:01 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: linux 7.2

I am trying to install linux for the first from cd my cd rom drive has no
problems with autostart till now and I have tried to copy the boot.img file
to floopy with rewrite on the install disk but it doesnt copy the file any
ideals

Thanks Martin

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
New! SBC
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/sbcyahoo/consumer/evt=640/*http://
sbc.yahoo.com> Yahoo! Dial - 1st Month Free & unlimited access