RE: MYSQL

No, mysqlgui just graphically gives you a place to write your query - I'm
looking more like what MSAccess has where you write the query then it takes
it and can give you sub-totals and totals.  It also gives you the ability to
use different fonts in your output - more of something you could give to
upper management as a report that looks like you took a lot of time to
prepare but the software did most of the finishing work.