Re: Fwd: Network Queries

Hi,

What you want is long to read but simple to do.
Which you are a newbee (welcome) simply download webmin
(www.webmin.com/webmin) and in server tag U should find a direct samba
help and a link to swat to.

Good trip.
Mike

NB: Think about SAM style on your PDC. You must to set it hybrid if you
have an ActiveDir in order to connect.
If U want to bind the ActiveDir, U cannot do it with samba. But, U can
mount one DNS with forward request. Warning: You must create the strange
MS zone (i.e: _MSDTDC...)