Re: Samba Help

On Saturday, July 20, 2002 10:12 AM,  "Scott Mrtens" <sjmertens2 attbi com>
wrote:

> And yet it still doesen't work.  My windoz clients are configured for
> "Client for M$ networks", can see computer, but can not see any shares,
> or printers.

Thanks for the feedback and this is interesting to hear. :-) I don't have XP
Pro configured this way and I'm wondering if its an issue with XP. On my
personal network I run MS-DOS\Windows 9.x\Windows NT 4.0 workstation\server
W2k Pro\server\XP,\FreeBSD\Caldera\Corel and RedHat 7.x.with Linux as the
firewall.  Which version of XP...please say its not the Home Ed. It is quite
limited for joining  domains..

Walter
wworth prodigy net