Re: Editor in Console window

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Stephen Liu wrote:

->Hi All Guys,
->
->1) What editors are available in Console window apart from emacs

I use VI-improved (vi). To find the command in a summary format, which I
wrote, visit http://ourldsfamily.com/mypapers/vi.html

Then, number 2 is unnecessary... I have nothing against Emacs, I've just
never used it. I haven't ever found anything I can't do with vi.

->2) How to switch to the top menu on emacs, TAB, Mouse, ALT+character, ALT+F
->key ?  The first 3 don't work and I have not tried 26 characters.
->
->Thanks in advance.
->
->Stephen