Re: Linksys Wireless PCMCIA network card.

Actually, this is due to wlan0 trying to be activated prior to PCMCIA services being started. I get it every time I boot up (and it doesn't affect my ability to connect).

I'm assuming you've tried to connect and cannot... If you haven't, give it a try. When I setup mine, I worked on configuration stuff for about an hour without realizing that I was already connected!

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 05:28:37 -0600