Re: Optical Mouse

To add to this, I have an Intellimouse Optical with those nifty side
buttons on it...  How do I program those to do something intelligent
within KDE?  So far it appears that the left one just pastes (like a
middle button click) and the right one does nothing...

---------------------------
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
friz godshell com
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 807302349405893
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."